National Briefing: Passenger Rail and the U.S. Congress | May 27th, 2020
- Join Us & Help Create "A Connected America"
- Legislative Update with Sean Jeans-Gail | March 6, 2023
- Rail Passengers x Amtrak | November 15, 2022
- Defining the Needs of Transit Rail Passengers in 2022 & Beyond | September 28, 2022
- On-site Interviews: Greater Northwest Passenger Rail Summit | August 22-23, 2022
- A Timely Conversation on Metrics & Standards | June 29, 2022
"On behalf of Amtrak’s onboard service staff, I want to thank the Rail Passengers Association for honoring their hard work with this award. The past couple years have indeed been difficult for Amtrak onboard service staff – coping with furloughs and job insecurity, adapting to changing protocols and services, not to mention the unfortunate events such as a tragic derailment and a fatal shooting. Nevertheless, our dedicated members at Amtrak have handled these hurdles with the care, attention and diligence for which they’re known. We thank Rail Passengers for their acknowledgement of our members’ hard work and, as always, look forward to seeing you on the rails."
Arthur Maratea, TCU/IAM National President
December 21, 2021, on the Association awarding its 2021 Golden Spike Award to the Frontline Amtrak Employees.