Stand Up for A Connected America!
Unlock new travel experiences with a NARP Membership! - Featuring a 10% Discount on Amtrak Travel
Give a gift to ensure that NARP can continue the fight for a world class train system.
A useful compilation of 2016 ridership data by city, state, route, and congressional district
Would you like to become more involved in passenger rail advocacy? Find out how!
Amtrak fact sheets provide information on Amtrak ridership, passenger rail services and initiatives in each of the 46 states served
- Association of Oregon Rail & Transit Advocates (AORTA) Annual Fall Meeting - Portland, OR Saturday, December 2, 2017 12:00 PM
- Michigan Association of Railroad Passengers 44th Annual Meeting Saturday, December 2, 2017 10:00 AM
- Amtrak Cascades Service Event Friday, December 15, 2017 2:00 PM
Releases & Letters
- Rail Passengers Petition Supreme Court to Review Case Involving On-Time Performance Standards November 9, 2017
- Written Testimony of Jim Mathews to the STB Regarding CSX Rail Service Issues October 12, 2017
- Economic Report: Killing Amtrak Would Cost U.S. Billions, Hurt Rural Americans September 29, 2017
Hotline & Blogs
- Hotline #1,043: Thanksgiving Edition; Nearly 90 Percent of Transit Measures Pass; New Amtrak Cascades Locomotives Enter Service; Trump Promises Infrastructure Bill November 22, 2017
- Hotline #1,042: Amtrak Announces New Repairs at NY Penn Station; Legislation Targeted Against Brightline Moves Forward, SMART Looks To Connect With Amtrak November 17, 2017
- Hotline #1,041: NARP Petitions Supreme Court for Better On-Time Performance; Westmoreland Approved by Senate for Amtrak Board; OKC to South Texas PAX Line Possible; BART Trains Fail Inspection November 10, 2017