Your source for all the latest passenger rail and transit news!
Your daily source of fresh takes on news affecting America's passengers.
- Hey, Candidates: What about infrastructure???
- VOTER ALERT: Infrastructure Projects Coming to a Ballot Near You
- ACTION ALERT: Help Amtrak beat this month's budget deadline!
- Making Money the Old Fashioned Way: Amtrak Industry Day at Baltimore Penn
NARP publishes 11 editions of the NARP News annually, with in-depth stories on political developments, our members' advocacy work, and regional development of passenger trains. NARP News is available only to NARP members.
An archive of press releases, Congress-ional statements, letters to officials, and written testimony.
- BREAKING: NARP Responds to NJ Transit Accident in Hoboken
- Amtrak Unveils Avelia Liberty Trainsets—“Future of Train Travel”
- NARP Names Betsy Nelson as Director of Resource Development
- New Amtrak CEO Brings Experience, Passion to America's Railroad
Your weekly source of fresh takes on news affecting America's passengers.
- Hotline #986: Secretary Foxx Views HSR; SE. Schumer Calls for PTC in NY, Dallas Union Station Reaches 100; Gateway Program Hits Milestones
- Hotline #985: OIG Reports Amtrak Needs to Budget for PTC; FTA Announces $14.7 Million in Grants; High-Speed Rail Updates in Fresno, CA
- Hotline #984: NTSB Issues Update On Hoboken; Report Claims AVs will Disrupt Rail; Amtrak Releases First National Magazine
- Hotline #983: Commuter Train Crash in Hoboken; Accident Places Spotlight on PTC; Penn Station Renovation Set To Begin