Your source for all the latest passenger rail and transit news!
Your daily source of fresh takes on news affecting America's passengers.
- ACTION ALERT: Help Amtrak beat this month's budget deadline!
- Making Money the Old Fashioned Way: Amtrak Industry Day at Baltimore Penn
- Congress Adjourns for Summer Break With Hearings on Amtrak and High-Speed Rail
- California High Speed Rail: Let's Talk Facts
NARP publishes 11 editions of the NARP News annually, with in-depth stories on political developments, our members' advocacy work, and regional development of passenger trains. NARP News is available only to NARP members.
An archive of press releases, Congress-ional statements, letters to officials, and written testimony.
- Amtrak Unveils Avelia Liberty Trainsets—“Future of Train Travel”
- NARP Names Betsy Nelson as Director of Resource Development
- New Amtrak CEO Brings Experience, Passion to America's Railroad
- NARP Names Carolyn Stagger Cokley New Customer Advisory Committee Director
Your weekly source of fresh takes on news affecting America's passengers.
- Hotline #982: Lawmakers Pursue New TSA Legislation; NYC Transit Agencies Increase Security Following Bombings; Tom Hanks Supports National Rail Network
- Hotline #981: FRA Awards $25 Million in Grants; Transit Agencies Warn Against Samsung Phone; APTA Reveals $200 Billion in Transit on Voters’ Ballots in November
- Hotline #980: New Study Confirms Public Transit is Safer Than Driving; Progressive Railroading Highlights Summer by Rail; Amtrak to Keep Late Night Hiawatha Service
- Hotline #979: High-Speed Rail Projects Move Forward; New Orleans Transit System Slowly Returns Post-Katrina, Winter Park Express In High Demand