Your source for all the latest passenger rail and transit news!
Your daily source of fresh takes on news affecting America's passengers.
- NARP's News from the Front Lines: Update on the Amtrak – VIA Connection at Detroit-Windsor
- Wall Street Journal's "Acela Pundits" attacked Amtrak, so we responded
- Can’t travel to NARP’s Day on the Hill? You can still help!
- Beat the April 4th Deadline! Get Your Elected Official to Sign-On in Support of Trains
NARP publishes 11 editions of the NARP News annually, with in-depth stories on political developments, our members' advocacy work, and regional development of passenger trains. NARP News is available only to NARP members.
An archive of press releases, Congress-ional statements, letters to officials, and written testimony.
- Sen. Leahy, Rep. Stefanik, Rep. Kuster Awarded Golden Spike for Bipartisan Work on Enhancing US-Canada Rail Link
- Rail Passengers Respond to White House Budget: “What About the Jobs, Mr. President?”
- NARP Opposes Another NIMBY Attack on All Aboard Florida
- Passengers Oppose Job-Killing Regulations Aimed at Texas Train
Your weekly source of fresh takes on news affecting America's passengers.
- Hotline #1,012: NARP 2017 Advocacy and Summit Meeting; Loss of Amtrak Service Concerns Grow; Brightline to Receive Two New Trains
- Hotline #1,011: Sen. Schumer Calls on Congress to Act; NARP Pushes Back Against WSJ Editorial; Meetings Held for Gulf Coast Rail Updates
- Hotline #1,010: Amtrak Takes Blame for Derailments; Infrastructure Plan Could be Released in May; TX Subcommittee Approves Job-Killing Regulations; MARTA Sees Surge After I-85 Collapse
- Hotline #1,009: Vote on One Job-Killing Bill Postponed in FL; TX Senate to Vote on Bills that Target Passenger Rail; MARTA Increases Service Following I-85 Fire and Collapse