Your source for all the latest passenger rail and transit news!
Your daily source of fresh takes on news affecting America's passengers.
- NARP on the scene for Infrastructure Week in Washington, D.C.
- Fallout from dismissal of FBI Director could grind Congressional action on infrastructure to a halt
- Amtrak, FAST Act Rail Programs, and Transit Receive Boost in Omnibus Budget Released Today
- NARP's News from the Front Lines: Update on the Amtrak – VIA Connection at Detroit-Windsor
NARP publishes 11 editions of the NARP News annually, with in-depth stories on political developments, our members' advocacy work, and regional development of passenger trains. NARP News is available only to NARP members.
An archive of press releases, Congress-ional statements, letters to officials, and written testimony.
- White House Doubles Down on Cuts to Infrastructure Investment, Slashes Amtrak Routes and Transit Funding
- NARP Issues Statement of Support for Caltrain Funding
- Sen. Leahy, Rep. Stefanik, Rep. Kuster Awarded Golden Spike for Bipartisan Work on Enhancing US-Canada Rail Link
- Rail Passengers Respond to White House Budget: “What About the Jobs, Mr. President?”
Your weekly source of fresh takes on news affecting America's passengers.
- Hotline #1,017: NARP Condemns Proposed Budget; Still No Details on Infrastructure Plan; Caltrain Wins Funding; Gov. Cuomo Releases Needed Penn Station Plan
- Hotline #1,016: Updates From Infrastructure Week; Senate Confirms New USDOT Deputy Secretary; Amtrak May Utilize Grand Central Station During Penn Station Repairs
- Hotline #1,015: Infrastructure Week Kicks Off Monday, Amtrak Looks to Partner with Private Organizations to Improve New York’s Penn Station, Texas Central Railway Advocates Pushed Back Against Litigation
- Hotline #1,014: Congress Includes Funding for Transportation in New Bill; Amtrak Schedules 44 Days of Work at NY Penn Station; NARP Moves to New Office