Your source for all the latest passenger rail and transit news!
Your daily source of fresh takes on news affecting America's passengers.
- New #Rally4Trains Video to Help Spread the Word This Summer!
- House Appropriators United in Bipartisan Skepticism Over White House Transportation Cuts
- NARP on the scene for Infrastructure Week in Washington, D.C.
- Fallout from dismissal of FBI Director could grind Congressional action on infrastructure to a halt
NARP publishes 11 editions of the NARP News annually, with in-depth stories on political developments, our members' advocacy work, and regional development of passenger trains. NARP News is available only to NARP members.
An archive of press releases, Congress-ional statements, letters to officials, and written testimony.
- White House Budget Will Kill Amtrak Service
- Rail Passengers Sends Two Interns on Cross-Country Trip by Train + Bike
- White House Doubles Down on Cuts to Infrastructure Investment, Slashes Amtrak Routes and Transit Funding
- NARP Issues Statement of Support for Caltrain Funding
Your weekly source of fresh takes on news affecting America's passengers.
- Hotline #1,021: #Rally4Trains kicks off and continues through weekend, Penn Station to annex the Farley Building, LIRR attempts to withhold Amtrak Money, San Jose City Council Approves Google Transit Village
- Hotline #1,020: Join NARP’s #Rally4Trains; House Appropriators Grill Secretary Chao; NJ Transit and LIRR Release Summer Schedules
- Hotline #1,019: NARP Launches #Rally4Trains; Amtrak Submits Budget Request; Inspection Train Runs From Oklahoma City to Kansas City
- Hotline #1,018: Blumenthal Speaks Against Trump Budget; Amtrak Releases Schedule for Penn Station Trains; HSR in Texas Clears Legislation; #SummerByRail 2 Gets Ready