Your source for all the latest passenger rail and transit news!
Your daily source of fresh takes on news affecting America's passengers.
- Making Money the Old Fashioned Way: Amtrak Industry Day at Baltimore Penn
- Congress Adjourns for Summer Break With Hearings on Amtrak and High-Speed Rail
- California High Speed Rail: Let's Talk Facts
- Calling all Cyclists! Help launch Summer by Rail in New York Penn Station - this Sunday!
NARP publishes 11 editions of the NARP News annually, with in-depth stories on political developments, our members' advocacy work, and regional development of passenger trains. NARP News is available only to NARP members.
An archive of press releases, Congress-ional statements, letters to officials, and written testimony.
- Amtrak Unveils Avelia Liberty Trainsets—“Future of Train Travel”
- NARP Names Betsy Nelson as Director of Resource Development
- New Amtrak CEO Brings Experience, Passion to America's Railroad
- NARP Names Carolyn Stagger Cokley New Customer Advisory Committee Director
Your weekly source of fresh takes on news affecting America's passengers.
- Hotline #978: Biden Helps Amtrak Unveil “Avelia Liberty” Next Gen Trainsets; Motorists Set Record for Miles Driven as Accidents and Fatalities Rise; NARP Hires Director of Resource Development
- Hotline # 977: Amtrak announces new CEO; FRA Provides Boost for PTC Installation; FTA Awards to Award Grants to Transit Agencies
- Hotline #976: AAR Petition’s STB’s OTP Rule; Amtrak to Implement New Acela Locomotives; APTA Names Metro Transit in Minneapolis system of the year
- Hotline #975: Amtrak Sees Reduction in Delays; NTSB Releases Preliminary Findings of Metro Derailment; NARP Hires New Customer Advisory Director