Your source for all the latest passenger rail and transit news!
Your daily source of fresh takes on news affecting America's passengers.
- Transportation, Amtrak Budget Gains Steam in Senate
- House Appropriations Committee Moves Transportation, Amtrak Funding Bill to Full House
- House GOP Appropriators Reject White House Proposal to Slash Amtrak Service
- New #Rally4Trains Video to Help Spread the Word This Summer!
NARP publishes 11 editions of the NARP News annually, with in-depth stories on political developments, our members' advocacy work, and regional development of passenger trains. NARP News is available only to NARP members.
An archive of press releases, Congress-ional statements, letters to officials, and written testimony.
- NARP Issues Statement on June 27 Amtrak Accident
- NARP Welcomes Richard Anderson as Amtrak President and CEO
- White House Budget Will Kill Amtrak Service
- Rail Passengers Sends Two Interns on Cross-Country Trip by Train + Bike
Your weekly source of fresh takes on news affecting America's passengers.
- Hotline #1,025: House Appropriations Committee Advances Transportation Bill; FRA Presents Gulf Coast Recommendations; H. W. Bush Wishes to Ride Texas HSR
- Hotline #1,024: House Subcommittee Rejects WH Proposal To Slash Amtrak; Amtrak CEO Addresses National Press Club; Penn Station Renewal Is Underway; FRA Releases ROD
- Hotline #1,023: USDOT Withdraws from Gateway; Audit of PTC to be Conducted; FRA Issues New Cost for New Hudson Tunnel; #SummerbyRail Kicks Off this Month
- Hotline #1,022: Thank You To #Rally4Train Supporters; Amtrak Hires New Leadership; Cuomo Declares State of Emergency; VA Board Approves Six-Year Improvement Program