Your source for all the latest passenger rail and transit news!
Your daily source of fresh takes on news affecting America's passengers.
- Bring the Fight for A Connected America to Your Town
- Hoosier State Transitions Back to Amtrak Equipment
- Let Congress Know About a Connected America from Week One!
- New President, New Congress, and New Signs of Interest in Infrastructure Bill
NARP publishes 11 editions of the NARP News annually, with in-depth stories on political developments, our members' advocacy work, and regional development of passenger trains. NARP News is available only to NARP members.
An archive of press releases, Congress-ional statements, letters to officials, and written testimony.
- NARP Urges Secretary Chao to Support High-Speed Rail in California
- NARP Supports Funding for Caltrain Electrification Project in Letter to Secretary Chao
- NARP Releases Comment in Support of 8th Circuit Court of Appeals to Back STB Regarding On-Time Performance
- NARP Welcomes Elaine Chao as New Secretary of Transportation
Your weekly source of fresh takes on news affecting America's passengers.
- Hotline #1,003: Amtrak President Spends Day on Capitol Hill; NARP Looks to Members for Local Engagement; FRA to Consider Feedback on NEC Future Plan
- Hotline #1,002: NARP Pushes Back on Attack on Caltrain Electrification; Trump Discusses HSR at Airline Meeting; Texas Central Partners Reach New Milestones
- Hotline #1,001: Hoosier State Transitions Back to Amtrak Equipment; NY Awards $25 Million to Passenger and Freight Rail Projects; Meeting Held To Discuss HSR Between U.S. and Mexico
- Hotline #1,000: GOP Reject Dems’ Infrastructure Proposal; DC’s Metro Receives Financial Boost; 30th Street Station District Plan Wins Award; MTA To Expand Sleep Apnea Program; NTSB Releases Initial Report on Amtrak Accident