Your source for all the latest passenger rail and transit news!
Your daily source of fresh takes on news affecting America's passengers.
- Beat the April 4th Deadline! Get Your Elected Official to Sign-On in Support of Trains
- For Train Passengers in Search of a Congressional Vision on Infrastructure, Moulton, Esty, Slaughter Lead the Way
- Trump Administration’s First Budget Calls for End to National Network Trains. Join NARP in Saying: NATIONAL OR NOTHING!
- Bring the Fight for A Connected America to Your Town
NARP publishes 11 editions of the NARP News annually, with in-depth stories on political developments, our members' advocacy work, and regional development of passenger trains. NARP News is available only to NARP members.
An archive of press releases, Congress-ional statements, letters to officials, and written testimony.
- Rail Passengers Respond to White House Budget: “What About the Jobs, Mr. President?”
- NARP Opposes Another NIMBY Attack on All Aboard Florida
- Passengers Oppose Job-Killing Regulations Aimed at Texas Train
- NARP Letter to FRA Advocates for Northeast Corridor Vision
Your weekly source of fresh takes on news affecting America's passengers.
- Hotline #1,008: Projects and Services Hit By Proposed Trump Budget; Texas Central Hires Lobbying Firm; House in WV Votes to Expand Amtrak; Union Station in Springfield, MA to Reopen
- Hotline #1,007: NARP Opposes New Proposed Federal Budget Cuts; Florida Brightline To Start Service in July; Caltrain Executive Director Advocates in D.C.; Texas Bullet Train Encounters Hurdle
- Hotline #1,006: NARP Opposes Job-Killing Regulations in Florida and Texas; Amtrak Shows Strong Support for Gulf Coast; Senate Meets to Discuss $1 Trillion Investments
- Hotline #1,005: Trump Commits to $1 Trillion for Infrastructure; Caltrain Extends Deadline to Begin Work; NARP Writes FRA on NEC Future Plans