Spring 2017 Meeting
- RailNation:KC 2022 - Fall Advocacy Symposium | October 21-23, 2022
- RailNation:DC 2022 - Spring Advocacy Summit & Day On The Hill | March 27-30, 2022
- RailNation:DC - Virtual Fall Advocacy Conference | September 19 - 22, 2021
- Spring Advocacy Summit + Day on the Hill | April 18 - 20, 2021
- Pre-Day on the Hill Council Briefing | March 30th, 2020
- Rail Nation DC - 2019 Advocacy Summit, Day on The Hill & Congressional Reception - April 2019
"On behalf of Amtrak’s onboard service staff, I want to thank the Rail Passengers Association for honoring their hard work with this award. The past couple years have indeed been difficult for Amtrak onboard service staff – coping with furloughs and job insecurity, adapting to changing protocols and services, not to mention the unfortunate events such as a tragic derailment and a fatal shooting. Nevertheless, our dedicated members at Amtrak have handled these hurdles with the care, attention and diligence for which they’re known. We thank Rail Passengers for their acknowledgement of our members’ hard work and, as always, look forward to seeing you on the rails."
Arthur Maratea, TCU/IAM National President
December 21, 2021, on the Association awarding its 2021 Golden Spike Award to the Frontline Amtrak Employees.