Saturday, March 24, 2018 1:00 PM
Ends: Saturday, March 24, 2018 04:00 PM
RPA New England Regional Meeting
Northeastern University - Hurtig Hall Room 129 10 Gainsborough St Boston MA 02115
THE New England Advocacy Event Of 2018...
RPA Members & Friends; Public Transportation Advocates And Interested Citizens Are Invited!
Program Will Include...
- Video Welcome From Governor Michael Dukakis
- Elena Studier - RPA's 2016 'Summer By Rail' Intern
- Chris Dempsey - Director, Transportation for Massachusetts (T4MA)
- Marc Ebuna - President & Co-Founder, Transit Matters
- Lucas Santos - District Representative for Congressman Seth Moulton
- John Busigner - Former MA State Representative and Vice-Chair of the North-South Rail Link Working Group
- Members of the Massachusetts Sierra Club Transportation Subcommittee
- Grant Hauber - Sr. Director of Commuter Rail Strategy, MBTA
Attendee Registration - $20.00 per person
Sponsor Level Registration - $50.00 per person (Includes Special Sponsor Recognition)
Student Discount Registration - $5.00 per person with valid student ID
Northeastern University Student Registration - FREE with Northeastern Student ID
Light Refreshments Will Be Served