2017 Day on The Hill Advocacy Materials
Looking to join the fight to build a better U.S. passenger rail system? NARP has you covered!
We'll give you the facts and figures you need to educate your local and federal representatives, media to get other Americans on-board with the many benefits (and pleasures!) of train travel, and advocacy tips and tools to recruit your fellow passengers in the grass roots movement working for the world class passenger rail network America needs.
2017 NARP ADVOCACY MATERIALS
- Report Your Hill Meetings to NARP: a form for providing NARP staff with information on your Day on the Hill meetings with your Members of Congress.
- 2017 Legislative Ask: overview of the federal policies and investment we're advocating for in 2017.
- 2017 Energy & Environment: statistics measuring environmental and energy efficiency benefits of rail investment.
- 2017 Economic Benefits: calculating economic benefits of investment in passenger rail.
- NARP Rail & Transit Infrastructure Projects: unsure what rail and transit projects to promote to your representatives? We can help!
- Long Distance Trains - A Foundation for National Mobility: fact sheet detailing the economic and mobility benefits of Amtrak's national network.
- A Beginner's Guide to Capitol Hill: a NARP council member offers advice and tips for how to effectively communicat with Congressional offices.
- National Network Trains - A Medical Lifeline: stories from users of the national network who depend upon Amtrak to connect to vital services.
- Manufacturing Benefits of Railcar Investment: illustrating the manufacturing supply chain and job creation supported by investment in railcars.