Stand Up for A Connected America!
Unlock new travel experiences with a NARP Membership! - Featuring a 10% Discount on Amtrak Travel
Give a gift to ensure that NARP can continue the fight for a world class train system.
A useful compilation of 2016 ridership data by city, state, route, and congressional district
Would you like to become more involved in passenger rail advocacy? Find out how!
Amtrak fact sheets provide information on Amtrak ridership, passenger rail services and initiatives in each of the 46 states served
- All Aboard Arizona Fall 2017 Passenger Rail Summit - Tucson, AZ Saturday, December 9, 2017 8:30 AM
- North-South Rail Link Wednesday, November 29, 2017 7:00 PM
- All Aboard Washington - Annual Membership Meeting - Lacey, WA Saturday, December 9, 2017 11:30 AM
Releases & Letters
- Rail Passengers Petition Supreme Court to Review Case Involving On-Time Performance Standards November 9, 2017
- Written Testimony of Jim Mathews to the STB Regarding CSX Rail Service Issues October 12, 2017
- Economic Report: Killing Amtrak Would Cost U.S. Billions, Hurt Rural Americans September 29, 2017
Hotline & Blogs
- Hotline #1,042: Amtrak Announces New Repairs at NY Penn Station; Legislation Targeted Against Brightline Moves Forward, SMART Looks To Connect With Amtrak November 17, 2017
- Hotline #1,041: NARP Petitions Supreme Court for Better On-Time Performance; Westmoreland Approved by Senate for Amtrak Board; OKC to South Texas PAX Line Possible; BART Trains Fail Inspection November 10, 2017
- Hotline #1,040: RailNation Chicago Begins; Amtrak Service in Roanoke Returns; HSR From Seattle to Vancouver To Attract 1.8 Million Riders; Amtrak Could Face Delays Due to Degraded Rail Ties November 3, 2017