Stand Up for A Connected America!
Unlock new travel experiences with a NARP Membership! - Featuring a 10% Discount on Amtrak Travel
Give a gift to ensure that NARP can continue the fight for a world class train system.
A useful compilation of 2016 ridership data by city, state, route, and congressional district
Amtrak fact sheets provide information on Amtrak ridership, passenger rail services and initiatives in each of the 46 states served
- Empire State Passengers Association Working Group Meeting Saturday, June 3, 2017 12:00 PM
- RailNation Chicago - November 2 - 5, 2017 - Chicago, IL Thursday, November 2, 2017 8:00 AM
- All Aboard Ohio 2017 Spring Meeting Saturday, May 20, 2017 9:00 AM
Releases & Letters
- White House Doubles Down on Cuts to Infrastructure Investment, Slashes Amtrak Routes and Transit Funding May 23, 2017
- NARP Issues Statement of Support for Caltrain Funding May 22, 2017
- Sen. Leahy, Rep. Stefanik, Rep. Kuster Awarded Golden Spike for Bipartisan Work on Enhancing US-Canada Rail Link April 14, 2017
Hotline & Blogs
- Hotline #1,017: NARP Condemns Proposed Budget; Still No Details on Infrastructure Plan; Caltrain Wins Funding; Gov. Cuomo Releases Needed Penn Station Plan May 26, 2017
- Hotline #1,016: Updates From Infrastructure Week; Senate Confirms New USDOT Deputy Secretary; Amtrak May Utilize Grand Central Station During Penn Station Repairs May 19, 2017
- NARP on the scene for Infrastructure Week in Washington, D.C. May 17, 2017