Stand Up for A Connected America!
Unlock new travel experiences with a NARP Membership! - Featuring a 10% Discount on Amtrak Travel
Give a gift to ensure that NARP can continue the fight for a world class train system.
A useful compilation of 2016 ridership data by city, state, route, and congressional district
Would you like to become more involved in passenger rail advocacy? Find out how!
Amtrak fact sheets provide information on Amtrak ridership, passenger rail services and initiatives in each of the 46 states served
- RailNation Chicago - November 2 - 5, 2017 - Chicago, IL Thursday, November 2, 2017 8:00 AM
- Rhode Island ARP Fall Meeting & Elections - East Greenwich, RI Monday, November 13, 2017 6:30 PM
- All Aboard Arizona Fall 2017 Passenger Rail Summit - Tucson, AZ Saturday, December 9, 2017 8:30 AM
Releases & Letters
- Written Testimony of Jim Mathews to the STB Regarding CSX Rail Service Issues October 12, 2017
- Economic Report: Killing Amtrak Would Cost U.S. Billions, Hurt Rural Americans September 29, 2017
- NARP Issues Statement on June 27 Amtrak Accident June 28, 2017
Hotline & Blogs
- Hotline #1,038: Amtrak Service to Launch in Roanoke; Nashville Mayor Proposes Transit Overhaul; Honolulu Rail Tests See Early Success; NJ Transit to Test PTC October 20, 2017
- Hotline #1,037: NARP Speaks on STB Hearing; Amtrak Knew of Failures at Penn Station; LA Metro Releases Kindness Campaign; Rick Harnish of MWHSR to Moderate RailNation Session October 13, 2017
- Hotline #1,036: Mathews - Don’t Cut Trains, Invest in Them; Amtrak is “Ready to Build”; Lawmakers Meet on Infrastructure Plan; Brightline Receives Environmental Permit October 6, 2017