NARP Silver Rail Society
The Silver Rails Society represents some of NARP's most committed supporters. Without these men and women, NARP wouldn't be able to carry on with it's mission to fight for more and better passenger trains in the U.S. These generous donors have committed to giving at least $1,000 per year to ensure NARP can continue to educate Americans on the importance of passenger rail.
If you are truly intent on providing a better tomorrow for America's future passengers, consider taking your place in the Silver Rail Society.
- Recognition at our annual Spring and Fall Council Meetings (With consent)
- Name recognition on our website (With consent)
- Receive regular personal briefings on NARP initiatives and congressional policy updates
- Silver Rail Pin
- A phone call and letter from the NARP Chairman
- Annual recognition in the NARP Newsletter
- Invitation to attend the annual Major Benefactor Reception held on a private varnish in Washington, D.C.
To become a Silver Rail member, contact Betsy Nelson, Director of Resource Development, at 509-879-8012 or firstname.lastname@example.org.