Written by Malcolm Kenton
Category: Get Involved
NARP provides several flyers/leaflets that we encourage you to distribute. One outlines current Amtrak funding issues. Another--available in B&W and color versions--encourages people to join NARP.
- Click here to download our 2013 half-page leaflet defending the long-distance trains, which responds to potential threats from the passenger rail reauthorization process on Capitol Hill (one-page color PDF, can also be printed in grayscale).
- Click here to download the current (October 2012) version of the NARP promotional brochure in high-quality color (can also be printed in grayscale)
- Click here to download NARP's promotional 2.5x8.5'' bookmark (December 2012; in color, can also be printed in grayscale)
A couple of hints/notes regarding the flyers:
or call 202-408-8362 to request some.
where you are distributing these flyers. It helps us keep track of where the message is being spread
- For best quality, we recommend printing the flyers on a laser printer or an ink jet printer set to 1200 dots per inch (dpi, most new ink jets do this).
- Please do not modify the flyers without consulting our office in Washington, D.C.
- Always ask permission before leafleting a train or leaving flyers in a station or other public place. For example, on a train, ask the conductor; in a station, ask the ticket agent or station supervisor.