Written by Malcolm Kenton
Category: Get Involved
NARP provides several flyers/leaflets that we encourage you to distribute. One outlines current Amtrak funding issues. Another--available in B&W and color versions--encourages people to join NARP.
- Click here to download the current version of our Amtrak funding flyer (September 2011 short version created by UTU).
- Click here to download the current version of our Amtrak funding flyer (September 2011 long version; code 1109 at bottom right corner).
- Click here to download the current (October 2012) version of the NARP promotional flyer in high-quality color (can also be printed in grayscale)
- Click here to download NARP's promotional 2.5x8.5'' bookmark (December 2012; in color, can also be printed in grayscale)
A couple of hints/notes regarding the flyers:
- NARP does not provide quantities of these flyers, however, feel free to print and copy them. We do have quantities of the brochure and bookmark available to ship by request. Please email us or call 202-408-8362 to request some.
- Please let NARP know where you are distributing these flyers. It helps us keep track of where the message is being spread
- For best quality, we recommend printing the flyers on a laser printer or an ink jet printer set to 1200 dots per inch (dpi, most new ink jets do this).
- Please do not modify the flyers without consulting our office in Washington, D.C.
- Always ask permission before leafleting a train or leaving flyers in a station or other public place. For example, on a train, ask the conductor; in a station, ask the ticket agent or station supervisor.