Your source for all the latest passenger rail and transit news!
Your daily source of fresh takes on news affecting America's passengers.
- Calling all Cyclists! Help launch Summer by Rail in New York Penn Station - this Sunday!
- ACTION ALERT: Passengers Seize the Momentum in the Senate
- Don't Let Amtrak Get Stuck in the Slow Lane!
- 8 Ways to Create New Year Resolutions That Will Help NARP in 2016
NARP publishes 11 editions of the NARP News annually, with in-depth stories on political developments, our members' advocacy work, and regional development of passenger trains. NARP News is available only to NARP members.
An archive of press releases, Congress-ional statements, letters to officials, and written testimony.
- NARP Issues Statement to Surface Transportation Board on Texas Central Initiative
- Statement from NARP’s Jim Mathews on NTSB’s Findings for Amtrak Train 188
- NARP Sends Intern on the Ultimate Summer “Road Trip”
- Concurring With Senators, NARP Presses For New Amtrak CEO Committed To Growing A Unified National Passenger Network
Your weekly source of fresh takes on news affecting America's passengers.
- Hotline #964: NTSB Findings on Train 188; CHSRA Receives Grant Extension; NARP Intern Travels Across U.S. by Rail
- Hotline #963: One Year Anniversary of Amtrak 188; Potential Delays for Gateway Tunnel; Economic Boost from HSR in Texas
- Hotline #962: Fixing Bottleneck in NEC; NYC Ridership Surges; States Looking for Private Funding of HSR
- Hotline #961: FRA Announces $25 Million Grants; More Issues for Metro; New HSR Plan in CA Approved