Your source for all the latest passenger rail and transit news!
Your daily source of fresh takes on news affecting America's passengers.
- ACTION ALERT: Passengers Seize the Momentum in the Senate
- Don't Let Amtrak Get Stuck in the Slow Lane!
- 8 Ways to Create New Year Resolutions That Will Help NARP in 2016
- Join Rising Appalachia on New Year’s Eve at the Jefferson Theatre in Charlottesville, Virginia
NARP publishes 11 editions of the NARP News annually, with in-depth stories on political developments, our members' advocacy work, and regional development of passenger trains. NARP News is available only to NARP members.
An archive of press releases, Congress-ional statements, letters to officials, and written testimony.
- Concurring With Senators, NARP Presses For New Amtrak CEO Committed To Growing A Unified National Passenger Network
- NARP Council of Representatives Elects Peter LeCody as New Chairman
- NARP Applauds U.S. Senate for Increased Funding to Support Passenger Rail
- NARP Statement on FY2017 Transportation Appropriations
Your weekly source of fresh takes on news affecting America's passengers.
- Hotline #961: FRA Announces $25 Million Grants; More Issues for Metro; New HSR Plan in CA Approved
- Hotline #960: U.S. Senate Approves Increased Funding for Rail; National Rail Network Needed To Compete on Global Economy
- Hotline #959: NARP’s “Day on the Hill,” Presidential Candidates on Mass Transit, CHSRA’s New Plans
- Hotline #958: Amtrak Derailment Renews Calls for Safety; FTA Announces Transit-Oriented Development Support