Your source for all the latest passenger rail and transit news!
Your daily source of fresh takes on news affecting America's passengers.
- 8 Ways to Create New Year Resolutions That Will Help NARP in 2016
- Join Rising Appalachia on New Year’s Eve at the Jefferson Theatre in Charlottesville, Virginia
- 2016 Budget: Congress' Parting Gift for Passengers is Part Naughty, Part Nice
- Why it makes no sense to pit the Northeast Corridor against the National Network (hint: it's the economy, stupid)
NARP publishes 11 editions of the NARP News annually, with in-depth stories on political developments, our members' advocacy work, and regional development of passenger trains. NARP News is available only to NARP members.
An archive of press releases, Congress-ional statements, letters to officials, and written testimony.
- Passengers Thank Amtrak President Joseph Boardman for His Service
- Coalition Calls for National Day of Action on Nov. 13 to Advocate for Rational Transportation Funding
- Passengers Applaud House's Restoration of Key Transit Rail Program, Defeat of Anti-Transit Amendments
- Iowa Pacific Holdings President Ed Ellis to Give Keynote at Railroad Passengers Meeting in Indianapolis
Your weekly source of fresh takes on news affecting America's passengers.