Your source for all the latest passenger rail and transit news!
Your daily source of fresh takes on news affecting America's passengers.
- National Passenger Day of Action THIS FRIDAY on Transportation Bill
- VSP: Another Great Benefit For NARP Members
- House Transportation Bill Approved. Find Out How Train and Transit Amendments Fared!
- Members file 280 amendments to the transportation bill—wait until you see what some could mean for your transit system
NARP publishes 11 editions of the NARP News annually, with in-depth stories on political developments, our members' advocacy work, and regional development of passenger trains. NARP News is available only to NARP members.
An archive of press releases, Congress-ional statements, letters to officials, and written testimony.
- Coalition Calls for National Day of Action on Nov. 13 to Advocate for Rational Transportation Funding
- Passengers Applaud House's Restoration of Key Transit Rail Program, Defeat of Anti-Transit Amendments
- Iowa Pacific Holdings President Ed Ellis to Give Keynote at Railroad Passengers Meeting in Indianapolis
- National Rail Passengers Group Meeting in Indianapolis To Focus on Advocacy Efforts, Multimodal Transportation Issues
Your weekly source of fresh takes on news affecting America's passengers.