Your source for all the latest passenger rail and transit news!
Your daily source of fresh takes on news affecting America's passengers.
- Congress says “keep your expectations low”; NARP says “NO!”
- AMTRAK HURT BY A FEDERAL BIAS AGAINST RAILROADS
- NARP Vice Chair Speaks on Smart Transportation in West Virginia
- Passenger FAQ on Navigating Public Transportation During Pope Francis’s Visit
NARP publishes 11 editions of the NARP News annually, with in-depth stories on political developments, our members' advocacy work, and regional development of passenger trains. NARP News is available only to NARP members.
An archive of press releases, Congress-ional statements, letters to officials, and written testimony.
- NARP Urges Immediate Congressional Action on Positive Train Control to Avoid Rail Shutdown
- Passengers Decry Another Manufactured Crisis As Safety Technology Deadline Looms
- NARP Receives Large Bequest from George McCallum Estate
- NARP Supports Nomination of Sarah Feinberg as Federal Railroad Administration Head
Your weekly source of fresh takes on news affecting America's passengers.