Your source for all the latest passenger rail and transit news!
Your daily source of fresh takes on news affecting America's passengers.
- A New Ally for A Connected America: Your Local Chamber of Commerce
- Twin Cities Serve As a Model for “A Connected America”
- An Unlikely Amtrak Champion
- NARP Chairman: Firsthand Report on Silver Star Sans Diner
NARP publishes 11 editions of the NARP News annually, with in-depth stories on political developments, our members' advocacy work, and regional development of passenger trains. NARP News is available only to NARP members.
An archive of press releases, Congress-ional statements, letters to officials, and written testimony.
- NARP Asks For Balance in Proposed Measures to Protect Rail Passengers
- NARP: Tunnel Debacle Betrays “Goldfish” Pathology Plaguing U.S. Infrastructure
- Train Passengers Applaud Senate’s Move to Increase Funding for Life-Saving Safety Technology; Call for More Local Choice in Transportation Spending
- NARP Thanks Senate Commerce Committee Leaders for Including Rail Reform in Transportation Bill
Your weekly source of fresh takes on news affecting America's passengers.